LGBTIQA+ Greens Management Group Terms of Reference
Effective from LGBTIQA+ Greens Convention & AGM 19th November 2022
The primary role of the Management Group is to provide overall coordination and strategic
direction for LGBTIQA+ Greens.
Its main functions are:
• to make strategy proposals as appropriate.
• to coordinate and ensure effective progression/implementation of all relevant strategy
initiatives from across the party.
• to review overall finance and budgets and determine priorities.
• to encourage work at grass roots level and ensure that campaigners are effectively
• to oversee and ensure the effectiveness of activities in key areas of the LBGTIQA+
Greens work; e.g. membership support, communications (including publications),
policy, campaigns, and fundraising.
• to act as a link between business meetings; reviewing previous business meeting,
and setting the initial agenda and chair selection for the next.
• to act as a link between LGBTIQA+ Greens and the rest of The Green Party of
England & Wales.
The Management Group will consist of the following roles elected on an annual basis all
which may be done as a job share apart from co-chairs which are separately elected:
• Two co-chairs, of which no more than one may be a cisgender man
• Liberation Officer
• Digital Comms Officer
• External Comms/Press Officer
• Membership Officer
• Elections Officer
• Policy Officer
• Campaigns Officer
• International Office